About the Whole Person Health Network
Physical, Mental, Social and Spiritual
The Whole Person Health Network is a division of the Whole Person Health Trust. It is a collective of Christians working in Health, Wholeness, Medicine and related fields.
The network was formed to bring together a number of Christian Health and social care organizations, each with it’s own distinctive identity, under one shared objective.
They are concerned to uphold and enhance Christian Values and Insights within the Medical, Nursing and Health Professions.
There are many different Christian organizations emphasizing different aspects of faith and practice. The network wishes to be a place for meeting and sharing.
In time, we would like to help resource professionals to develop new expressions of faith and practice.
The Whole Person Health Network’s aims are:
- To give a united voice on Christian Health and Social Care matters
- To be a resource for people looking for a Christian expression of their faith and practice
- To promote those organizations and individuals who wish to bring faith and science together
- To be a repository for information on whole person health and social care
- To offer a secure way for members to network with like minded people involved in similar activities